- Is it safe to send my engagement ring and other fine jewelry through the mail?
- Why is OutOfYourLife.com the best way to sell my fine jewelry?
- How do I know I will get the best prices?
- Will my jewelry be safe and insured while in your possession?
- Does OutOfYourLife.com report my transaction to the Internal Revenue Service?
- What about selling to a pawnshop or a local jeweler?
- Can I get it back?
- Could a stolen item of mine have been sold to OutOfYourLife.comSM?
Payment & Appraisal
- Can you give me an exact price on my engagement ring before seeing it?
- How do you determine the amount paid for my jewelry?
- Do you buy broken jewelry or an engagement ring that's missing a stone?
- Do you remove stones to appraise and price items?
- What if I'm not sure if a diamond is real or fake?
- How will I receive my payment?
- How long will it take to receive my payment?
- What if I'm not satisfied with my payment?
What We Buy
- How do I sell my engagement ring?
- Is the OutOfYourLife.com Break-Up Box free?
- Where do I send my Break-Up Box?
- How do I use the Break-Up Box?
- Is the Break-Up Box insured if it gets lost?
- What if all my items don't fit in the Break-Up Box?
- Can I use my own packaging?
- How do I know you received my jewelry?