Frequently Asked Questions

What if I'm not satisfied with my payment?

If you are not absolutely satisfied with your payment and would like your items back, simply notify us at (800) 220-3500 within ten days of the date on the check and return your check to us. Your item(s) will then be returned free of charge.

<< Back

Request Your Free Break-Up Box

By submitting your information you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.

Get My Break-Up Box